If you have any questions, comments, concerns or complaints about privacy and the handling of your personal information, please contact us at one of our dealerships.. We are committed to working with you to obtain a fair and rapid resolution of any complaints or disputes about privacy and the handling of your personal information and are happy to respond to your questions and comments.
Our website collects, stores and uses information about you for the following reasons:
• to establish, maintain and improve our customer relationship with you and provide you with offers, incentives, marketing programs or promotional material about us and our services, such as postings, brochures and newsletters.
• to more effectively market to you our community, employers, and housing opportunities by better understanding your product and service needs and preferences
• to improve the products and services we offer including through customer surveys conducted by us and participation in market research studies conducted by third parties
• to provide you with goods or services you request and respond to your comments, concerns or requests for information, such as through our websites (brochure fulfillment, emails, or other materials)
• to provide you with offers and information about related products and opportunities offered by others which we think may be of interest to you
• to meet our legal obligations, assist in law enforcement purposes, and protect the business interests of the Town of Minto and it’s residents.
Nonpersonally Identifiable Information:
Through our websites, we collect nonpersonally identifiable information. This means that we do not track this information on an individual basis that identifies you but rather collect this information on an aggregate (or anonymous) basis that includes all site visitors. This information includes tracking the site pages that are visited or the amount of time spent on our site and information about your browser/system for technical troubleshooting purposes. Our primary goal in collecting aggregate information is to be able to perform site metrics that allow us to improve the functionality of the website. We collect aggregate information in order to compile aggregate and statistical data to help in website design and to identify popular features and measure site activity to allow us to update our site to better meet user wants and needs. We track page visits, perform site click through analysis, review peak site usage times and analyze layout and design. We may share these site metrics which are not personal information with our affiliated companies, service providers and others.
Our websites may also use session log data and nonpersonal data for the purpose of performing analytics on the user's experience while visiting the site. This analysis:
- Is performed on an aggregate level and does not identify you or your information personally
- Involves the use of a third party vendor acting on our behalf
- Is performed in order to improve our website and the user experience
Social Sharing / Liking
If you visit this website and "like" or share content via our social sharing capability you will be connecting to a third-party social media server (i.e. Facebook.com, Twitter.com).
Cookies, Web Beacons and Advertisements
Our websites may use session and/or persistent "cookies", session logs, spot light ads/web beacons/GIF/pixel tags/banner ads or links to collect aggregate or other nonpersonally identifiable information about site visitors. We may also use third party advertising networks that serve ads to collect aggregate or other nonpersonally identifiable information about site visitors.
Cookies - How We Use Them
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- For Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?answer=95647
- For Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- For Apple Safari 5: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
Online Advertising We Use
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display ads that have been tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have visited. They do so by placing a cookie on your machine. This cookie does not identify you or give access to your computer in any way. The cookie is used as a way to know what pages you have visited, and to allow us to show you only ads that are relating to those pages you have visited. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always, we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
When you visit our site, the server housing the pages automatically generates a "session log". We use this information to help us determine how people travel through our site. In this way, we can structure our pages so that the information most frequently visited is easier to find. By tracking page visits, we can also determine if the information we are providing is being used. The only data gathered is the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you came (which contains no personal information), the website that referred you, the pages you visited and the date and time of those visits.
How to Opt Out of Remarketing and Advertising
If you do not wish to participate in our Google AdWords Remarketing, you can opt out by visiting Google's Ads Preferences Manager. You can also opt out of any third-party
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information on our Website
Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information through a chat room or message board or other public online forum, this information may be collected and used by others.
Links to other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy statements of all sites which you visit, including those whose links are provided, so that you can understand how those sites collect, use and share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy statements, content or data handling practices on other websites.